Bagha is an important historical place in Rajshahi a district of Bangladesh. Hundreds of Oli Allah are sleeping here for 850 years. In 1289 AD.Hajrat Shah Mokhdum Ruposh (R:) the grand Son of Hajrat Abdul Quader Jilani (R:) came here from Bagdad to spread Islam in Bagladesh mainly in the north-west area of the Country. He made a Khanka and lived here for 39 years. His grave yeard isat Ghoramara in Rashahi Town. Then after about 225 years the descendant of King Harun-or-Rashaid, the son of Hajrat Shah Abbas, Darvish Hajrat Shahdowla (R:) came here along with his five followers to spread Islam. The Prince Khurrom afterward the king of Delhi Badshah Shahjahan & the Sultan of Goud, Nushrat Shah came at Bagha to meet the Darvish & Badshah Shahjahan donate him a vast of land which was composed of forty two Moujas for development of education and to help the peoples. Hajrat Shahdowla and his Son Darvish Abdul Hamid Danishmond (R:) established here an Islamic Institution. Darvish Shah Sher Ali (R:) from Bagdad was the Principal of that Institution. Sultan Nusharat Shah Built a Mosque with wonderful sculptureon the breaks & aexcavate a Dighi on 30 thirty acre of lands. The photograph of the Mosque has been printed on the 50 TK Note of Bangladesh. In the current of the time Bagha once became a living place for wild Animal. Towards the end of 20th centurey bagha became impregnant with the Human being.At this time the population of Bagha is about one million The Local People establish here a Primary School and a High School in 1960-1965. After Liberation of Bangladesh the people of Bagha established a College after the name of Hajrat Shahdowla. The College is now a Degree College & trying to open Honors Course. The first Principal of this College was Late Tofir Uddin & the present Principal(Officer in-charge) is Md. Mozammel Hoque.